noun, /ˈmüv-mənt ˈwən/
A dance documentary produced by CLI Studios
Jon Arpino, founder of CLI Studios, emailed us his idea for the site.
So here's the concept for the website:
- A letter from me to the viewer. Amazon.com does this when they have new products, and I think it's really cool. It's just a letter from the CEO to the customer about the new product or the site, etc.
- Real simple landing page that tells people what the site is about, and then lets them click over to watch Movement One
"Watch" Page (using Vimeo to stream the doc)
- After the documentary finishes, some way of getting people to go to the "Share/Support" page...
Share / Support Page
- Paypal Link for donations
- Amazon Link to our Amazon product page
- Facebook, Twitter
- Inviting people to email CLI with comments, questions, inquiries, opportunities, etc.
My ideal timeline for the site would be to have it ready to go live on Tuesday, November 6/13. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks again for all your hard work - much appreciated.
Watch. Share. Support.
To take advantage of this simplicity, I netted out with a single-page site where each of the goals is a separate, full-width section of the page, labeled accordingly. This architecture exposes key CTAs at all times and allows the content to flow sequentially: first watch the documentary, then share it, then support us.